Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Worth It

“I ordered the buffet at the restaurant yesterday and it was worth it.”

“I stayed at the more expensive hotel and it was worth it.”

“I went to the gym and worked out even though I didn’t feel like it and it was worth it.”

Workout01
Do you see a pattern to this way of thinking? I do – and I would like to make the suggestion that everyone in every circumstance has value, they have worth.

If you are pursuing a pay raise or a job promotion, don’t settle for less because you are worth it. If you are facing challenging decisions in your personal life, don’t settle for less because you are worth it. If are working on your dream job, or your dream career, don’t change your game plan or make poor choices, because you are worth it.

Make your life a success story. YOU - are worth it!

- DEG

4 comments:

  1. Mindee12:09 PM

    didn't that just hit the sweet spot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think it did, so applicable to so many things in life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your positive thinking statements. It was "worth" it to take a few minutes reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoyed it! Stop back again - share the love... :)

      Delete