Monday, April 30, 2012

Motivation Monday

Some people drag into Monday, others are excited and recharged, ready to get started.

Motivation02

Everyone is different. Everyone has their own needs and reasons to do what they have to do to earn a living. Many people simply want to be part of the team, they want to make a difference, and what is important to them is evidence of making an impact. Making an impact is critical for me. Regardless of the hard work, regardless of the risks and rewards, making a positive impact is what really motivates me for more.

It’s Monday and I’m motivated – are you?

- DEG

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:07 PM

    Yes I am! Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic! I like a recent TV commercial where the line goes something like this... "here 9 to 5 is really 5 to 9" Meaning 5AM to 9PM.

      Delete
  2. I love Monday! I spend the weekend planning my strategy for the week and can hardly wait to get started in the morning. It is my favorite part of the week. Strange huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just can't wait to get there on Monday mornings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike - it's not strange. In fact, some people don't want to leave work at the end of their work week. These are the people that make a difference. They also have to be balanced, but their passion for success is epic.

    ReplyDelete