Thursday, May 17, 2012

Dream of Homemade Ice Cream

It was special because we made it to celebrate. It was mysterious because it was concocted from a “secret” formula. It felt worth it because the anticipation was almost unbearable. 

HomemadeIceCream

Special, mysterious, and worth it – as we process through life’s ups and downs, career changes, successes, and even setbacks or failures we never forget how it felt. Some believe that we are driven by our emotions, and a passionate pursuit of life and success. Definitions of success vary considerably from person-to-person but everyday millions and millions of people awake to experience another day in the pursuit of everything from survival to chasing dreams.

I have a dream, it is special, mysterious, and worth it. I can almost taste it now.

What is your dream? 

 

- DEG

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:05 PM

    Now I'm curious. What's your dream?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I told, it wouldn't be mysterious anymore would it? :)

      Delete
    2. Anonymous1:53 PM

      My dream ... to wake up each morning and hear songbirds in a joyful chorus and then spend the day loving what I do because I am doing what I love.

      Delete
    3. Doing what you love is a wonderful feeling. I certainly understand that prospect!

      Delete
  2. For me it's the dream that makes me going. It's the thing that makes me optimistic in life. Thanks for sharing your dream. Like ice cream I'm excited to savor and enjoy thereality of my dream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having a dream is the first step to achieving new levels of success! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

      Delete